PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING FOR CONCRETE FLOOR COATING BUSINESSES/CONTRACTORS
Concrete contractors are well aware of how difficult it may be to win bids on commercial and residential projects. To stay ahead of competitors, they should make the most of whatever advantages they discover.
High-quality, potentially profitable leads are the goal of every Google PPC campaign. Using pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements is the quickest and most efficient technique to create inbound concrete leads.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING FOR YOUR CONCRETE FLOOR COATING BUSINESS?
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising has quickly become a staple of any successful marketing strategy for concrete floor coating companies, whether big or small. PPC advertising is not only widely regarded as being highly cost-effective, but it’s also one of the few ad sources that concrete contractors can create and control internally; it doesn’t call for a large investment, and it’s quantifiable and trackable, which is uncommon in the advertising industry.
Google Ads may help concrete contractors reach their target audience in a variety of ways. Some of the benefits of PPC advertising for concrete floor coating companies are briefly summarized below:
- Budget flexibility. In PPC advertising, the advertiser sets the spending limit. You may easily increase or decrease your advertising budget in response to your findings.
- Trackable and measurable. With Google Ads and Google Analytics, you can monitor the efficacy of your pay-per-click ads. These resources provide a snapshot of current clicks, conversions, and impressions in real-time.
- Targeting options. Users may narrow their focus to a certain demographic by analyzing their search behaviors, website visits, demographics, and other data. Maximizing impressions and reaching particular audiences may be achieved by testing and experimenting with different targeting options.
- Competitive advantage. To prevent your competitors from topping search engine results pages, you should focus on brand or competitor-related terms (SERPs).
- Availability of marketing data. Your SEO and content marketing may benefit from the information gleaned from PPC efforts.
That being said, Google Ads gives concrete contractors complete freedom over their advertising strategies. Contractors may control the per-click price, the keywords they bid on, the ad’s appearance, placement, timing, and destination URL, all from inside the platform.
By simply paying for successful clicks, contractors may promote their services without worrying about going over their allotted budget.
It takes time for a contractor’s website to get to the top of search results using unpaid or organic means of promotion. A contractor’s chances of being seen and generating leads are increased by using Google Ads.
People who view Google Ads are different from those who might be interested in other marketing methods, mostly because of what they are looking to accomplish when they encounter the ad. People who do online searches for “concrete contractors” are usually in the process of deciding which firm to contact for a current or future construction endeavor.
Sales are more likely to occur with leads that originate from Google Ads. Once a user clicks on your ad, they’ll be sent to a landing page that you’ve spent a lot of time perfecting to ensure they convert.
It’s important to keep in mind, however, that administering Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Google Ads campaigns takes a lot of work. In order to get the most out of their money, concrete businesses should partner with seasoned advertising agencies like ours.
HOW EFFECTIVE IS PPC ADVERTISING FOR CONCRETE CONTRACTORS?
You don’t have to take our word for it. However, research has shown that sponsored advertising yields a $2 return on every $1 spent as an investment. That’s a whopping 200% return on investment!
PPC may be a great tool for concrete contractors, but only if you put in the time to learn about your market and choose your targets carefully. To help you get started on your own PPC strategy, here is a high-level overview of the criteria and the focal areas you’ll want to keep in mind.
- Keywords. Paid search campaigns, especially Google Ads, rely heavily on keywords, much like organic search. You need to determine which terms people use most often to search for your products or services and then match those phrases up with what your target market is looking for.
- Bidding strategy. Online advertisements are becoming more important as internet use continues to rise. You can maximize your return on investment with smart PPC bidding. As a result, you’ll be able to attract a wider audience and generate more revenue.
What are effective bidding strategies for pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and how do you make one?
- Set a sensible advertising budget.
- Identify your target market.
- Identify where they live
- Do a keyword search
- Choose the right target.
- Copy. Paid search advertisements are essentially very brief sales pitches. They ought to be written as if the reader were in the position of a potential customer. Using emotional appeal, they should address their wants, fears, and other problems. A successful copy will explain your product clearly and persuasively within the allotted number of characters.
- Landing pages. Engaging visitors who are eager and interested in taking action on your business may be facilitated via the usage of tailored, interesting landing pages. To do so, you’ll need to create compelling material, use persuasive graphic layouts, and A/B test like a pro.
PROVEN PPC CAMPAIGNS & HIGH-CONVERTING LANDING PAGES THAT WORKS
We at floorcoatingmarketing.com are well aware of the fact that concrete contractors do not like to be inundated with pricey solutions that rarely prove effective. We are committed to forming lasting alliances based on mutual respect and support.
Our marketing strategies have been put to the test, and they have been shown to be effective for the concrete industry. We’ve designed and implemented effective tactics for generating leads in this market. Our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategies have won major tangible contracts for our customers.
Our crew has a great deal of experience collaborating with concrete companies. We have a firm grasp of our customers’ processes and methods of interaction. We have optimized landing pages that have been tested to increase conversions for the construction industry. They are tailored to the specific requirements of each client and are based on empirical evidence and consumer feedback.
STOP WASTING PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY ON INEFFECTIVE PAID AD CAMPAIGNS
If you know what you’re doing and set up your Google Ads campaigns correctly, they may be a powerful instrument for your company’s growth and success. It’s easy to throw away a lot of time and resources because of simple blunders when you don’t know what you’re doing or the best approach to reach your target audience. You can rely on us to assist you.
HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
WE START WITH A DISCOVERY CALL TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR GOALS, AND YOUR CHALLENGES.
We put together a custom plan that’s tailored to your specific needs.
Once we have a plan in place, we’ll start working on your campaign.
We’ll track your progress and report back to you on a regular basis.