Marketing strategies like advertisements on print or TV and billboards were the best ways to reach customers. But, trends have changed drastically for any competitive business, including services. Today, marketing strategies are all about pleasing search engines since customers are online looking for flooring services. Hence, you need to strategize how to market your coating business on social media to amass more customers.
The internet has revolutionized businesses by offering almost everything online, and more entrepreneurs are opening e-commerce. This way, customers can search and find floor coating leads online and then make contact. Social media is a robust marketing tool you can use to satisfy customers who need floor coating services by creating effective campaigns.
Billions of people send and receive messages on social media. Thus, using social media platforms with the right message will equally influence potential clients of your business. For this reason, social media platforms are increasingly the new playground for business owners for a wider reach and influence on a brand and customers.
Social Media for Floor Coating Business
Business owners must invest in online marketing by capitalizing on social media platforms to reach a colossal audience. You can build your brand’s awareness with adequately crafted messages by ensuring an online presence that drives traffic to your garage floor coating business. Anytime a potential customer searches social media or floor coating services, your business should be well-optimized to show up among the top companies to catch a customer’s attention. Here are ways to maximize your online presence and catch the attention of would-be customers on social media.
Be Visible and Findable on Social Media
Today, social media is king in popularizing your businesses. Use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to reach more people by creating brand awareness through social engagements. First, you must establish a loyal social following by constantly posting content about your business, services, and products and publishing testimonials from satisfied clients. Don’t just dwell on business alone; include some funny but relevant videos, GIFs, and images related to flooring.
Further, you can dedicate a day to relating with followers to provide information by answering questions about your brand. This way, customers will appreciate your effort and even refer other potential followers, and as a result, your business grows. Answering followers’ questions or finding time to interact with them is captivating. Customers love it when they’re appreciated, and promptly relating to them in the comment section is a sure way to retain them.
Choose Favorable Social Media Platforms
Although many social media platforms are ideal for passing information, not all will work for flooring companies. You need to find where your customer hangs out and what they may need, then find ways to serve that need. Choose a strategic platform that suits your business by understanding your goals and target audience.
Once you get the two right, choosing the right platform for your company is easy. Ensure that your content is optimized by using keywords in your bio, like the services you offer, and provide a link to your website or online store. Let’s explore the different social media platforms to help grow your business.
- Facebook – Create a company page on Facebook and share professional photos or images. You can share a link to your e-commerce store or posts of specific jobs done.
- Instagram (IG) – The platform is ideal for short clips and images. For this reason, you can share your clients completed jobs as a portfolio of what you can do.
- YouTube – Create videos as your crew works on a project and take time to explain. It doesn’t have to be a long clip, but it should be long enough to display your expertise.
- LinkedIn – This is a professional platform. You can post informative articles with relevant professional advice to clients, create partnerships with others in your industry, and even exchange ideas.
- Houzz – If you didn’t know, this is a social platform for home services and businesses offering the services. Therefore, you need to visit the site, join other professionals and popularize your business with the right audience.
- Twitter – You can only post a short and precise message for readers. You can post an image and a teaser question that links to your site. This way, clients will always find your site through the short messages on the platform.
Use Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Whenever people search online, they use the pages that appear at the top. Pay-per-click (PPC) is a method of advertising that aggressive competitors use to outrank rivals and take the top spots. Therefore, proper use of PPC can boost your brand to stay ahead of competitors. Consequently, you can grab the attention of potential flooring clients in your town using PPC.
The method uses keywords to match search intent, meaning content creators craft copies around specific keywords to get or attract the right target audience. Once a client comes across an ad for what they’re searching for, clicking on it is almost automatic. Hence, PPC will drive traffic to your site, and the conversion rate is high if potential customers find what they’re searching for.
Align Social Media Content with Digital Marketing Strategies
Your digital marketing strategies should work together to promote your flooring business. Be consistent in posting updates, branding, and voice to deliver a consistent message to your audience. Share the link to your website across all social media platforms, and always have something new to intrigue your followers.
A link to your website will lead traffic back to your site, which is a highly effective SEO strategy to rank on search engines. If followers or other business owners find helpful information in your posts, they will quickly link their business to your website. This way, you gain more followers and traffic to your business.
Always Create Unique Flooring Content
Before posting content on social media, ensure it’s valuable to the reader. Make value a priority to convince customers you can solve their flooring problems. To ensure you publish relevant flooring content, here are a few pointers:
- Provide answers to customer questions that customers ask. For instance, if a reader asks about your garage floor coating business, don’t wander about it but give a brief description of what it’s all about, then make a Call-To-Action (CTA) by inviting them to contact you if they need further assistance.
- Publish high-quality photos and images of flooring services.
- Ensure content has engaging, precise captions to avoid leaving followers with questions.
Social media is a marketing tool to ensure your flooring business is making rounds in all corners to find new customers. It’s a perfect opportunity to master how to market your floor coating business on social media and showcase your expertise. Moreover, displaying your work on social media helps you build a network of potential leads to establish your brand to loyal followers. Publishing relevant content constantly proves to your audience that you know their flooring needs and how to solve them. Your content can show your audience why they should trust you for their flooring needs.