As an epoxy flooring company, your digital marketing strategy should be focused on generating leads and driving conversions. Here are some ideal digital marketing strategies to help you get started:
- Invest in a high-converting epoxy flooring website. Your website is the face of your business online. This is where potential clients will look at your services and understand your process. Your website should be built to convert internet traffic into new leads.
- Introduce yourself to all contractors and service providers in your area. Make a list of all the contractors, architects, and construction companies in your area, and make a weekly introduction to several of them. Your website can have a dedicated page for building partnerships with these individuals or businesses.
- Set up an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that targets prospects actively seeking your services. Your job as a company owner is to make it easy for new clients to find you. Optimizing your online presence will land more local customers and grow your business online.
- Grown online reviews by 25 or more positive reviews every 90 days. Collect more reviews from new and old customers through your customer service process.
- Get inbound leads through Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, and YouTube Ads. You can exponentially grow your lead volume through social media. This is about getting flooring leads by running a marketing campaign that targets your probable clients.
- Get phone calls from your Google Business Profile. This is also known as your Google My Business Listing. You need to optimize it to get more flooring leads from the search results in local maps. Your listing should show up on the top of the first page results. You need to get over 25% of the clicks of local customers.
- Invest in local trade shows. This can be a gold mine for contractors. You can have face-to-face connections with potential customers. This is your opportunity to make a lasting impression by having a professional image and marketing materials that you will hand out.
- Have a referral strategy. Provide an incentive when your customers share your business name with anyone who is looking for a flooring expert in your area.
- Shoot some videos. Get your smartphone and film your crew while working. Give some background information so the clients can relate to the project. A video will show your sincerity and earn people’s trust.
The epoxy business is booming. It is expected to grow by around $13 billion in the next five years. Now is the time to start marketing and generating leads for your business.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Collect the best pictures of your crew and epoxy flooring work.
- Make a list of your service area where your potential clients are.
- Create a company website that is optimized to show up in search results.
- Kickstart a targeted Google Ads Pay Per Click campaign to get a steady stream of flooring leads.
- Run a Facebook ads campaign for more flooring leads.
- Train your crew to encourage customers to leave a 5-star rating with pictures of your work.
- Knock on neighbor’s doors when you’re installing garage doors in your neighborhood.
If you are a floor coatings company owner and are looking for quality leads, connect with a specialized marketing company like Floor Coating Marketing that can help you maximize leads for your flooring company.
How can Google Adwords generate commercial epoxy flooring leads?
Lead Generation Strategies for Epoxy Flooring & Concrete Coating Businesses
- Inbound Leads Through Online Advertising. These are inbound leads from Organic Google Search and Pay Per Click. Lead-generating companies invest millions of dollars in growing their brand via pay-per-click. This gets their websites ranked on the first page of Google for a lot of services. They then sell their leads in several ways after lead generation. In the long term, consider an inbound search strategy through Google Ads.
- Push Advertising. This involves all social media campaigns like Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, and YouTube Ads. You can target possible clients by interest with 10x lead volume. You can flood your business with exclusive flooring leads. However, push advertising leads require a more thorough follow-up than inbound leads.
- Seek out businesses that need epoxy services. Industries with high hygiene standards are always in the market for epoxy flooring. Seek out these companies through trade shows, or advertise in their magazines. Customers in these sectors know what they need.
There are over 15,000 searches per day on Google for epoxy flooring services in the US. This data proves that people are going to the internet to look for your business. Here is the five-step process to generate commercial epoxy flooring leads:
1. Use a simple landing page that is relevant to your services. The best landing pages are the ones that convert traffic into phone calls and leads. Simpler is always better. You only need these seven factors:
- A big call to action like CALL NOW!
- Highlight the services that you are offering.
- Describe the property types you offer your services to.
- Industry expertise and guarantees.
- A lead form asking for name, email, telephone number, and comments.
- Your phone number.
- Pictures of your work.
2. Use keywords that describe the properties and surfaces you work on. This is the most important part of the Google Ads process. These keywords will determine the types of searches that will trigger your ads and make them visible. Keywords should be relevant to your goal – epoxy flooring leads. Here are some examples:
- Epoxy floor coatings
- Epoxy flooring
- Concrete floor coatings
- Commercial kitchen floor coating
- Warehouse floor coating
- Industrial epoxy floor
3. Set geographic limits to only generate leads from your service area. Make sure your ads are set up only to be triggered by searches from inside your service area. Leads from areas you cannot service will be a waste of time and money. Your geographies should be simple enough to define their limits.
4. Begin with a high budget. You can pay an average of $5.25 per click on the keywords in item number two. If you have $1,250 per month, you can generate 240 clicks for your landing page. 8.5% of these visitors will mean 20 commercial epoxy flooring leads per month at $62.50 per lead.
5. Follow up quickly on every landing page lead. Visitors who have an immediate need for your service will take the time to call you or submit a lead through your landing page. Do not miss these calls. The phone number you listed on your website should be answered during business hours. Sending calls to voicemail is going to cost you lost leads. Follow-up leads in 17 minutes or less. Prompt follow-ups lead to appointments, which then convert to sales.
The internet has provided a way to reach our target audience and connect with local customers who need your epoxy flooring and concrete coating services. Getting noticed online is only half the battle. The real challenge is generating your leads into sales. Good service, a reputable brand, and showing up consistently everywhere will turn leads into booked installations.